Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
In my opinion, Thanksgiving is the most difficult holiday to dress for. You need to wear something comfy and cute — sweatpants won’t just cut it and restrictive clothing (like jeans) always results in discomfort. The solution? Flowy dresses that look adorable and offer enough room for your stomach to comfortably expand. Simply put, flowy dresses are a foolproof Thanksgiving outfit choice!
Thanksgiving is going to creep up on Us quickly (it is only three weeks away, after all). Instead of frantically trying to find something to wear two days before, shop our favorite Thanksgiving-approved flowy dresses now from Amazon, Nordstrom and Lulus below!
Flowy Dresses on Amazon
2. The Functional Formal Pick: If your family Thanksgiving traditions include going to a fancy restaurant instead of cooking a turkey at home, we suggest dressing up in this comfortable tiered chiffon dress — just $49!
3. Mod Moment: The ruffled neckline, billowing sleeves and loose silhouette on this PrettyGarden dress remind us of mod styles from the ’60s! You can’t go wrong with the burnt orange color for Thanksgiving dinner — just $47!
Flowy Dresses at Nordstrom
8. The LBD: Everyone needs a little black dress, and this one from Nobody’s Child is super appropriate for Thanksgiving thanks to the subtle flowy ruching that does an impeccable job at disguising bloated stomachs — just $110!
9. Perfect for All Seasons: Simple styling adjustments can take this flirty Billabong babydoll dress from summer to winter. For Thanksgiving dinner, we recommend pairing it with black tights, loafers and a comfy cardigan — just $70!
Flowy Dresses at Lulus
11. Elevated Comfort: Slip dresses are so simple, yet manage to look effortlessly elegant. The moody striped pattern on this Lulus design is begging to be worn for special autumnal occasions (like Thanksgiving!) — was $56, now just $25!
Not done shopping? See more of our favorite products below:
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Here’s a little secret about the Rich Mom aesthetic: you don’t have to be rich or a mom to dress the part. This luxury look embraces the quiet luxury trend. Sophisticated-yet-simple staples reign supreme! And for fall, it’s […]
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Listen, we know that the rich mom aesthetic may feel unattainable, but we’re here to tell you that you don’t need to drop a ton of money to feel expensive. Truly, it’s all in your mindset. Although, if […]
Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. I’ve been on a mission to introduce more color into my wardrobe. After consistently wearing only black for years (what? It’s the unofficial uniform of New York) it was time for a revamp. I wanted my clothing to reflect […]
See more Us Weekly Shopping
7 Best Designer Perfume Deals Up to 64% Off
Emily Ratajkowski Bundles Up for Fall in a Fuzzy Grey Coat
Hailey Bieber Called This $9 Travel Lint Roller an ‘Essential’
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women’s sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!