We are delighted to announce that our Christmas Craft & Gift Extravaganza is back again this year on Sunday 10th December.
This super event will feature over 70 great craft and gift stalls including: animal figurines • textiles • soaps • handmade cards • soft toys • collectables • handmade candles • wildlife photography • confectionery • glassware • jewellery • cakes • ladies designer clothing • paintings • woodwork • pens … and lots, lots more!
It’s the perfect pace to find that extra special Christmas present.
Admission just £2 per person with children under 15 free, plus free parking.
Anyone wishing to book a stall in the craft and gift marquee at this event should contact the Creative Crafts team directly on 07966 499748, email us on QW5kcmV3ICEgY2NhIHwgYW9sICEgY28gISB1aw== or book online at https://www.creativecrafts-online.co.uk/craft-events/ . NB: Please do not respond to individuals on FB claiming to take bookings for this event.
- This couple dedicates their life to one long piece of performance art
- The Met Walks a Fine Line on Karl Lagerfeld: Judge the Clothes, Not the Man.
- Filipino artists showcase paintings, weaving and heritage collections
- 'What Was She Wearing' Solo Show By Artist Hannah Sellers Explores The Power Of Clothing
- Lil Nas X's Silver Body Makeup at the Met Gala 2023