“Fearlessly venturing into the future.”
Hi, my name is Dienkie Laas, a passionate real estate professional in the Durbanville Central, Durmonte and Wellway Park East areas.
In addition to real estate, I have obtained two NQF 4 certificates in Business Management and Small Business Consulting at the NWU Business School, which I believe would benefit us in finding your dream home.
I specialize in cozy apartments and family houses that will warm your heart when you enter their doorways. Committing to finish what I start is what I am all about. I do it with enthusiasm and I have particularly good attention to detail skills.
Your property would be your most expensive investment and I strive to handle it with delicacy as if it were my own.
When I am not at work, I enjoy spending time listening to the history of my family that expands through to the history of our country and its people, mostly from the older generation. I enjoy exploring nature, finding small animals and plants I have not seen before. Other hobbies I enjoy are crocheting, coloring clothes, painting and creating new things that excite the textile industry.
I am so thrilled to be where I am now, to be the change Real Estate needs and I cannot wait to meet you, fearlessly venturing into the future!
- This couple dedicates their life to one long piece of performance art
- Opinion | The Met Gala, or When Fashion Consumes Art
- The Met Walks a Fine Line on Karl Lagerfeld: Judge the Clothes, Not the Man.
- Filipino artists showcase paintings, weaving and heritage collections
- 'What Was She Wearing' Solo Show By Artist Hannah Sellers Explores The Power Of Clothing