Summer is nearly over, but it’s not quite autumn, making the weather even more unpredictable than usual.
Putting your style in neutral will have you moving up a gear in transitional dressing. Going vanilla doesn’t have to be boring.
In fact, keeping your style on the down low will have everyone talking – for all the right reasons.
Keep it simple with neutral wardrobe staples for a flawless end-of-summer look, as seen at Oxendales.
autumn wear easy with a lightweight midi knit dress, €89.95, Pretty Lavish.Make the transition to
A simple yet elegant piece of jewellery will finish off any seasonal look, €59, Little Light.
white shirt, €148.40, Naya.Let a little artistic license elevate the staple
Go minimal for maximum wear with the hero piece of the season, €29.95, Zara.
Make it cropped for a contemporary take on the classic mac, €45, Penneys.
Ease into wearing trousers again in a slouchy fit chino, €59, Weekday.
Stroll into autumn in the fashion pack’s favourite trainer, €150, Veja.
Stave off that end-of-summer chill in a loose-fitting polo sweater, €69.95, Massimo Dutti.
- Gymnast Nastia Liukin Flaunts A Purple Bikini In A See-Through Dress
- Afghan Women Use Art to Resist the Taliban
- Art exhibit commemorates missing and murdered Indigenous women, girls
- View the artistic ‘Lay of the Land’ at The West Woods Nature Center: Valley Views
- 'Sound in Space, Sound in Place' highlights the beauty of audio